- Recipes– if your looking for something different for dinner to night or saw a post on our facebook this how to get it on your plate.
- The How To – Techniques, Tips and Tricks in the kitchen
- Tools of the Thai Kitchen – Here you’ll see some of the different tools used in Thai cooking some of them strange others familiar, we’ll show you how they’re used.
- Travel Eats – when there is travel there is food – here we show some interesting eats around the traps all outside of OZ
- About Thai – We’ll talk about some of the nuance of Thailand, the culture, news and Thai food
A bit about ITSARA…
ITSARA started in Nedlands late 2009 with a vision in mind to deliver high quality authentic Thai food to Perth, Chef Itsara and his team have kept to that ideal to this day. If we can’t get the authentic ingredients, then we never substitute, we just don’t serve it. Everything is made to order by hand in house. We’re all about growing produce, keeping it handmade and above all keeping it authentic.